We are offering Basic Safeguarding Training to develop an awareness of Safeguarding and Child Protection concerns within your faith institution and how to protect children from suffering any harm.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Understand the four categories of child abuse;
• Recognise signs of abuse in a child;
• To learn what to do should you notice signs of abuse in a child
Upon completion, participants will receive a full set of safeguarding policy templates and a certificate of attendance.
Free for all SFI members, £5 for non-members
- Tuesday 17th November, 10-11.30am. Click HERE to register
- Thursday 19th November, 2-3.30 pm. Click HERE to register
- Saturday 28th November, 3-4:30 pm. Click HERE to register
SFI membership is available at no cost for any Place of Worship in England. For further info email firstname.lastname@example.org